Whether you need an installation or just a repair when it comes to dock equipment, Toyota Material Handling South has the right products to get the job done. We are proud to have partnered with two of the industries leading manufacturers of quality loading dock equipment. Pioneer and Poweramp have over 30 years of unmatched quality loading dock equipment, and Toyota Material Handling South has a knowledgeable staff that can help specify the right equipment to meet your unique application requirements.
Types of levelers available:
Edge of Dock Levelers
- An affordable option that is easy to install and operate.
- Ideal for servicing trucks with minimal height difference or where space is a problem
Hydraulic Pit Levelers
- Automatic return to stored position when truck leaves
- In-line safety stop prevents sudden fall of deck
Mechanical Pit Levelers
- Conveniently located pull chain provides easy activation of the deck and lip
- Direct extension spring provides easy walk down; no moving parts to wear out
Pneumatic Pit Levelers
- Push Button Operation means no bending or pulling
- Split-second activation and easy step-down means faster operation and increased productivity
- Operates in the event of power outage
- Compressor can be mounted above opening, next to door, or in remote location
Hydraulic Top of Dock Levelers
- Designed and built to meet the demands of high-volume loading docks
- Perfect for retrofit situations where working range requirements exceed those provided by the Edge-of-Dock, yet there is no existing pit.
And by offering Guard It safety products now you can go beyond basic protection and help keep your dock equipment operating efficiently and safely for years to come.
Call us today toll-free @ 1-800-259-5593 for your free Dock Equipment surveys and estimates.